Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday 1/11/2013

I was able to do a run/walk around the perimeter yesterday and I felt good about it.  it was really cold but i still did it.  yay.  i bought a groupon today for krav maga classes 10 of them so i plan on starting that on monday next week for a woman's class.  exciting. 

okay so i am getting real excited for this plan i have for 2013 and it is to have my own adventures.
marital arts is a big deal for me and i have been talking about doing this for years and i always chicken out. i have krav maga 10 classes and im signing up for 16 classes of  karate in march and april.  so i will be all over the place and then i have zumba.  i think i am covered.

i feel so accomplished now.  its weird i havent really done anything but pay for the class but thats a step in the correct direction.

I am trying to get active.  i had too much stress last year and this year i am just done with it all.  i want to meditate, relax, spa days are in my future. i have 4 planned this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment