Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday 01/14/2013

I feel great for some reason.  I feel accomplished and I think it is because I decided to become a group fitness instructor.  I don't know where that came from.  I was thinking about it years ago but I feel real serious about it now.  My first Krav Maga class is tonight and I can't wait for that.  i am going to go for the next few Monday and Wednesday nights.  I am very excited.  I am getting real involved in fitness and I don't know why I never did this before.  I think it is because i wasn't a good place myself where i could appreciate it and i didnt know where to go and how much and anxiety was killing me.  now that i have taken care of that and i am working on it things are working in my favor.

tonight is the women's only beginners krav maga class.  there is one on monday and another one on wednesday although i may consider to go to a different course.  I am very excited and i hope i am able to maintain this excitement for a while. 

I am having an okay Monday.  even thought it is freezing.  i am really cold.  i dont remember when the last time it was this cold in los angeles.  it has been a while but maybe thats because we had a warm summer this year.  i ahave no idea i just now that the walk from my car to the building is the coldest thing ever!!!!

Well, i am excited for my class i changed into my workout clothes an hour early so i am just sitting here waiting to go home.  i think i am going to leave soon.  i hope that the old cowardly lion doesnt show up.  i cant stand him.

okay well i am going to get ready to bounce.  i will tell you all about my class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment