Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday 01/16/2013

Oh my goodness so having Krav Maga on a Monday night might be a tad bit problematic.  i have been exhausted ever since.  i am going to have to take it slow because there is no way i can do another class today.  i am going to have to build up to that.  anyway, i loved my first class.  i am so glad i decided to do this.  this is a great investment in my quality of life.

i am really ambitious when it comes to planning.  I had krav maga scheduled twice this week and zumba twice um no i am going to have to do one krav maga and maybe two zumbas.  my booty is sore and my back is on fire.

anyway,  my appetite has been great lately.  i havent been doing any mindless eating thank goodness. i get so worried that i am eating too much and i am really hard on myself about food and fitness. today i commit to two walks and one workout at home so far i have done one walk so i am on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment