Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday 1/7/2013

Happy Monday!

The most annoying phrase I have ever heard.  Anyway,  I went to Zumba yesterday and I loved it.  I don't know what really pushed me but I told myself that I needed to do this for myself.  I think the neighborhood is what was really stopping me but I got over that.  I was able to hang.  I didn't die even thought I thought I was going too.  I will be going again for sure. I have their schedule and they are reasonably priced so I am fixing it in my budget. 

I am feeling very enthusiastic today.  I think it has to do with my hat that I have been getting so many compliments on today and that I did zumba yesterday.  sweating it out works well for me. I have to continue this but i have a cpr class next sunday so i cant go sunday so i am getting my mind set to go on friday afterwork but you know how that goes.  i get real tired.  maybe i could grab a coffee.

also, i started a different meditation class on saturday and it was amazing.  it is longer then the other class so we were able to go over more techniques than before.  so we had deep breathing exercise, counting breath exercise and a walking meditation exercise.  I found the first and last one easiest.  the counting one was difficult and i was so mad at myself with the whole thing. i couldn't do the first two rounds but by the 3rd counting round it was easier.

anyway, just walked in from my second walk break and those things are really helpful to my sanity here. especially after my previous boss showed up to say hi.  it was a nice visit and its easier for me to be nice to her now cuz i dont see her everyday all day and deal with her petty crap. 

one thing that is real exciting is that i have consumed 8 glasses of water before 4pm.  i am on a roll here.  lets keep this up for the rest of the week. and i havent been eating everything in site like i was before.  i am not sure what that was all about just eating and eating with no appetite but uncontrolable eating.  i think the meditation is helping or the zumba or drinking more caffiene.  i think if i drink it in the afternoon it is helpful to me but what do i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment